TB PROGRAMME DRIVERS (2 POSITIONS)
REPORTS TO: TB PROGRAMME MANAGER
DUTY STATION: NTCP MANZINI
TYPE OF POSITION: FIXED TERM CONTRACT
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provide consistent, regular, timely transportation of staff and relevant partners for meetings and other daily duties.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive daily on predetermined routes to pick up program staff, partners, materials, equipment and products to and fro relevant destinations.
- Assist with the loading and offloading of organization equipment, materials, and products
- Ability to adjust travel routes to avoid traffic congestion.
- Ability to promptly prepare vehicles for daily activities.
- Ensure the safety of the vehicle during the tenure of duties
- Keeping the program vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Provide accurate time records of the vehicle’s comings and goings.
- Report any injuries, accidents, and vehicle damage to management.
- Maintain transport and logbooks and submit regular reports to the management.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with work colleagues.
- Ability to undertake any other duties assigned by the program management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Heavy duty driver’s license.
- Attained O’ Level Certificate in Education.
- Minimum three (3) years’ clean driving experience.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service skills
- Good writing skills
- Fluency in English and SiSwati
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Long hours spent on the road, including beyond normal working hours and weekends.
Applications must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively hand deliver to The National TB Program office in Manzini.
Applications must be accompanied by a motivation letter, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Academic Certificates, and addressed to: The Principal Secretary, P. O. Box 5, Mbabane, Eswatini.
Closing Date: 7th May 2022
NB: If you do not hear from us within a month after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.